12/12/2016____Feedback: Fire drill — All occupants exited the building in less than 60 seconds. Precisely 58 seconds. That’s excellent and a terrific improvement.
Things to remember and pass on to students:
- Save time by focusing straight toward the exit and staying quiet.
- Avoid covering ears. Keep hands free to quickly push and go at the door.
- Attention younger students…..use your big kid strength to push and go at doors.
- Be responsible for your safety and others by not holding up the line if you stall (freeze and stare) at the door. “Ain’t nobody got time for that."
- Students stay quiet during entire drill.
- Students listen for and follow teacher’s instructions at first request.
Building occupants exceeded expectations of exiting in less than 90 seconds.
Hooyah! Go Mustangs!